Bring in your gently worn women’s clothing, handbags or jewelry during open business hours
- Clothing must be freshly washed and folded with no tears, stains, holes, broken zippers, missing buttons etc.
- Clothing will be looked at after business hours so that there is adequate time to give each item a thorough check and research done.
- I do not do traditional consignment, but are instead buying your items outright. Payment will be in the form of cash or store credit. Brand, quality and condition will play a factor in what you will get for your item.
- Items will be priced by a percentage of what I can sell the item for in store. You are under no obligation to sell if you don’t like my offer and can pick up your clothes or choose to have me donate them.
- Any clothing I decide not to purchase will be returned to you or donated, your choice.
- I will accept blouses, sweaters, t-shirts, jeans, dress pants, workout wear (tank tops, leggings, sports bras), sweatshirts, dress shirts, skirts, dresses, coats, jackets, shoes, sneakers, sandals, heels, boots, snow pants, handbags, backpacks, clutches, gloves, hats, scarves, mittens, new socks, swimwear, pajamas and jewelry. Please bring in items according to the current season (Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter).
- I will NOT accept undergarments (underwear, bras, nylons, lingerie).
- Please inquire whether we are buying or not before bringing in your items. Message me on Facebook at Shannon’s Upscale Resale.
- I am currently NOT buying, I will update this page when I am. I will take donations if you want items out of your house or car (you know you drive around for months with that bag in the trunk, LOL)