Bring in your gently worn women’s clothing, handbags or jewelry during open business hours
- Clothing must be freshly washed and folded with no tears, stains, holes, broken zippers or missing buttons etc.
- Clothing will be looked at after business hours so that there is adequate time to give each item a thorough check. If clothing is brought in on a Saturday, there may be time to look over items when you are browsing the racks and payment or store credit will be given on the spot. This may not always be the case, but all efforts will be made to get you your form of payment as quickly as possible.
- I do not do traditional consignment, but are instead buying your items. Payment will be in the form of cash or store credit. Brand, quality and condition will play a factor in what you will get for your item.
- Items will be priced by a percentage of what I can sell the item for in store. You are under no obligation to sell if you don’t like my offer and can pick up your clothes or choose to have me donate them.
- Any clothing I decide not purchase will be returned to you or donated, your choice.
- I will accept blouses, sweaters, t-shirts, jeans, dress pants, workout wear (tank tops, leggings, sports bras), sweatshirts, dress shirts, skirts, dresses, coats, jackets, shoes, sneakers, sandals, heels, boots (all seasons), snow pants, handbags, backpacks, clutches, gloves, hats, scarves (all seasons), mittens, new socks, swimwear, prom gowns and jewelry.
- I will NOT accept undergarments (underwear, bras, nylons, lingerie), pajamas, bathrobes.